Nathan Zaver, Senior Designer from Conran & Partners lets us in on a few little secrets…
Last Thursday I gave a talk with Paul Zara about our retail work to the In-store Marketing Conference at the University of Westminster in Regent Street.
It’s London’s only seminar dedicated entirely to the shopper marketing and communications, so it was a good opportunity to show the work we’ve done for companies like GAP, Uniqlo and Barclays and our recent project for Coffee Republic.
As you can see in the ad below, we were unlocking ‘the secrets behind some of retailing’s most alluring in-store environments’. Read below to find out more…
A few of our secrets…..:
- Be flexible! Listen to your client and understand their design and commercial needs
- Good design can make you more money!
- High Street retail design can be innovate and creative without costing the earth
- We understand retail from a unique perspective as our group runs a retail business
- A brand can change its value through design
Want to find out more about our experience in retail design?
Email Nathan on Nathan.Zaver@conran.com